Coming September 26th! An exhaustive and comprehensive guide to the 2022-23 college basketball season!
The Field of 68 has partnered with Verbal Commits, Heat Check CBB and Three Man Weave to bring you the most comprehensive season preview digital magazine on the market: THE ALMANAC: The Year of the Big.
We have spoken to every single Division I head coach in the country in an effort to provide college basketball fans with a thorough, all-encompassing, 600,000 word college basketball preview digital magazine.
- JEFF GOODMAN: Stadium College Basketball Insider
- ROB DAUSTER: Founder of The Field of 68
- BRANDON GOBLE: Co-owner of Verbal Commits and JUCO Advocate
- MATT COX: Three Man Weave’s soft-spoken social media co-founder
- JIM ROOT: Co-founder of Three Man Weave, proponent of the extra pass
- KY MCKEON: College hoops diehard and co-founder of Three Man Weave
- ELI BOETTGER: Heat Check CBB founder
- ANDY DIECKHOFF: Heat Check CBB lead editor, national writer
- RILEY DAVIS: National writer for The Field of 68 Daily, Heat Check CBB
- LUKAS HARKINS: Heat Check CBB senior national writer, bracketologist
- BRIAN RAUF: Heat Check CBB senior national writer, podcast co-host
- CONNOR HOPE: Heat Check CBB business strategist, podcast co-host
- SEAN PAUL: National writer for The Field of 68 Daily
- NICK GOODWIN: Web designer
THE ALMANAC: The Year of the Big is now available for $19.99.
Available September 26th, 600,000 words and 800 pages of college basketball preview content! We have a preview of each and every team in Division I written based off of an exclusive interview with that program's head coach. Available for $19.99!